The Teradek Vidiu Go is the latest Vidiu in the range and utilises the new Node modems released by Teradek (yet to be available in Oz, we will keep you posted!) and encodes using HEVC or H.264 as well as Bonding capabilities.
The Teradek Link Pro provides a bonded cellular wifi access point suitable for live video streaming, checking emails and general web browsing. The Link Pro supports up to 4 x modems includes the Nodes and has a range up to 1000 ft (approx 300m), it is a powerful and rugged little machine that can provide some awesome connectivity in places you wouldn't otherwise have been able to. We love our Teradek Link!
Some highlights of the Bolt LT include:
- SDI or HDMI input with matching looping output on the TX
- SDI or HDMI output on the RX
- External antennas on the 500 TX and 1000 TX/RX
- Smaller and lighter chassis with robust mounting points (3/8” and 1/4”-20)
- Competitive price vs performance ratio with the same wireless technology as the Bolt XT series
These new Teradek products are due to start shipping in May 2018 - we can't wait!