We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
Take advantage of Icron’s rugged SuperSpeed active copper cable supporting full USB 3.0 5Gbps throughput over 15 metres. The cable provides 900mA of power to peripheral devices enabling placement flexibility of USB 3.0 cameras and storage devices.
The USB 3.0 Spectra 3001-15 is designed to support Industrial and Commercial applications including Machine Vision, Medical, Military, Robotics, Security, Broadcast and Post-Production and Boardroom Automation.
- 15 metre USB 3.0 extension
- Supports full USB 3.0 throughputs up to 5Gbps
- Bus powered from host computer, no external power supply required
- Provides 5V, 900mA power at USB 3.0 device port
- Second USB power connector for use if additional power is required
- AIA USB3 Vision Locking connector
- Device port designed for convenient cable tie mounting
- Rugged grade cabling
- Status coloured LED at device port with power, enumeration and over-current indication
- Works with all AIA USB3 VisionTM compliant devices
Includes the ExtremeUSB suite of features
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play, no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, macOS and Linux