We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
Special Order Item - Lead time of 3 weeks from order
Secure your Mac mini's with the Sonnet RackMac Mini
Rack ’em Up!
Mac minis are great general-purpose computers, and make sweet servers for many applications. However, integrating them into a rack poses some challenges. How do you securely mount the minis? How do you keep them cool? How do you turn them on without pulling them out of the rack? How do you plug in a thumb drive for a quick update? Sonnet’s RackMac mini solves all these challenges and more!
- Rackmount Solution for Mac mini—Secures one or two minis inside a rugged steel 1U enclosure
- Ideal for Use in Server Rooms—1U height and standard mounting holes enable easy installation into any standard equipment rack
- Manages Airflow Front-to-Back—Directs airflow through each computer to keep them ambient temperature chill, even when mounted between two other rackmounted components
- Front Panel Operation—Front panel power buttons enable operation of the computer’s rear-mounted power switches; USB 3.0 ports enable connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, mouse, thumb drive, etc.) to each computer
- Road Trip Ready—8.25-inch mounting depth plus firm rubber cushions that hold the computers securely in place during transport make RackMac mini perfectly for use in portable racks and molded cases
- Power Status at a Glance—Front panel openings allow viewing of computers’ power/status indicator LEDs
- Open Cable Access—Enables you to connect and disconnect cables easily
Server Room Sociable
Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini is a fully-assembled rackmount solution that supports one or two Mac mini® computers installed side-by-side into 1U of rack space, placing the computers behind a neat front panel.
Updated With Larger Openings to Support Proper Cooling of 2018 6-Core Mac minis
The enclosure’s design—updated to properly support 2018 6-core Mac mini models—manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air in the rack as on a desk, enabling you to stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm.
The RackMac mini provides front panel access to each Mac mini’s power switch and one of its USB-A ports, enabling you to switch each computer on and off, and connect a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, or other USB device.
Road Trip Ready
Do you need to take your mini on the road? The RackMac mini is a perfect travel solution. Its 8.25-inch mounting depth, plus firm rubber cushions that securely hold your computers in place during transport, make RackMac mini ideal for use in molded cases such as those from Gator Cases. The RackMac mini’s design also allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth wireless operation in most configurations (depending on rack type and position in rack), so you can use iOS® device control apps.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19 x 8.25 x 1.7 in. (48.3 x 21 x 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||2.63 Kg (5.8 lbs)|
|Package Contents||RackMac mini enclosure, assembled|
|Mac Compatibility||Mac mini or Mac mini Server [mid 2010 (4,1) through late 2018 (current 8,1)]|
|*Specifications correct at time of publication|