We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, feature-packed shotgun microphone optimised for on-camera use. It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
The VideoMic NTG is so much more than just an on-camera mic. As well as pairing perfectly with DSLRs, compact cameras, and smartphones – either on-camera, as a boom mic, or on a pistol grip – it is also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone. On top of this, the 3.5mm jack doubles as a headphone output for seamless monitoring of audio while using the USB output.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
For more information head over to the RØDE website.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure gradient electret condenser|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Frequency Response||35Hz – 18kHz ±3 dB|
|Signal to noise Ratio||79 dBA|
|Dynamic Range||105dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)|
|Equivalent Noise||15dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)|
|Sensitivity||-26 dB re 1V/Pa (50mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 1dB @ 1kHz|
|Input SPL @ 1% THD||120dB SPL|
|High Pass Filter Frequency||75Hz, 150Hz|
|Battery Life||30+ hours|
|Output Connection||3.5mm auto-sensing USB-C|
|OS Requirements||Mac OS 10.12
|Specifications correct at time of publication|