We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The PodMic USB is an ultra-versatile, broadcast-grade dynamic microphone for podcasting, streaming and content creation. It offers the same incredible sound quality and compact yet rugged form factor as the best-selling PodMic, with a powerful new feature up its sleeve: XLR and USB connectivity.
Fresh off the back of the release of the NT1 5th Generation – the world’s first studio condenser to offer both XLR and USB connectivity – this incredible feature has now been added to the PodMic. When using the analog XLR output, the PodMic USB is exactly the same as the original, albeit with a sleek new finish and studio-grade pop filter. When using the digital USB output, it offers a range of next-generation features that make it super flexible, including a Revolution Preamp and high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for pristine audio capture, advanced DSP for adding professional APHEX voice processing to any recording, and compatibility with smartphones and tablets for use on the go. It also features a zero-latency headphone output and on-board volume control and is compatible with the complete RØDE software suite, including RØDE Central, RØDE Connect, RØDE Capture and UNIFY, making it the most versatile microphone ever.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone
- Analog XLR and digital USB-C connectivity
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers, and iOS and Android devices
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX® audio processing
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™
- Built-in headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Compatible with RØDE’s suite of software – RØDEConnect, RØDE Central, RØDE Capture and UNIFY
- Integrated swing mount for simple and secure positioning
- Internal pop filter for minimising plosives and internal shockmount to reduce vibrations
- Studio-quality external pop filter included
- Robust, all-metal construction – incredibly rugged and highly durable
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia