We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Coloured Identification Tags for the NT-USB Mini
COLORS is a set of coloured caps and cable tags for use with the NT-USB Mini. All tags are matched with the channel colours used in RØDE Connect, allowing you to keep track of who is talking on which channel. COLORS comes with enough cable tags to accommodate up to four NT-USB Minis connected to a computer with either USB-C or USB-A cables.
Podcasting and Streaming Software
RØDE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and livestreaming with the NT-USB Mini.
Offering the ability to connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer, RØDE Connect is perfect for anyone who wants to create professional-quality podcasts the easy way. With an intuitive recording interface inspired by the RØDECaster Pro featuring broadcast-style faders, level metering, mute button, multi-channel recording and more, RØDE Connect gives you complete control over your podcast recording.
Seamless integration of external audio sources also makes RØDE Connect ideal for gamers looking for a simple way to route audio for a livestream including chat applications, gameplay sound, mic audio and more.
Find more information here
RODE Learning Hub
Discover everything you need to know about using your NT-USB Mini here
Find out further into over at rode.com
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure gradient|
|Active Electronics||Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Input SPL @ 1% THD||121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)|
|Sample Rates||48 kHz|
|Analog Outputs||3.5mm headphone|
|Computer Connectivity||USB - simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output|
|OS Requirements||macOS 10.12 / Windows 10|
|Dimensions (mm)||Height: 141.9
Diameter (base): 89.3