We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The USB 3.0 Spectra 3022 extends SuperSpeed USB 3.0 up to 100m.**
Take advantage of USB 3.0’s blazing 5Gbps speeds up to 100m of distance over multimode fibre. Machine Vision cameras, security cameras, conferencing cameras and storage drives can be extended while providing isolation and security.
- USB 3.0 extension up to 100m
- Delivers speed, isolation and security over multimode fibre
- Supports USB 3.0 throughputs of up to 5Gbps
- Integrated 2-port hub suitable for industrial environments
- Rugged locking USB and power connectors
- Enclosures with convenient pre-drilled holes for optional bracket mounting
- Works with AIA USB3 VisionTM compliant devices
Includes the ExtremeUSB suite of features
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, macOS and Linux