We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
Contact us to enquire about our reseller pricing opportunities.
The Inogeni 4KX-PLUS - Convert Ultra HD to USB 3.0 with an HDMI loop and external power for BYOM applications. It connects your HDMI cameras, video sources or CODECs to your laptop.
Compatible with Cisco Webex Room Series
- Activate ‘Enable USB mode’ on the Touch 10.
- It works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (high quality MJPEG)
- The 4KX-PLUS with Cisco Devices enable multiple displays. The 4K2USB3 works only for one display.
- The external power supply maintains the connection between the Cisco Webex CODEC and the 2nd display, even if the laptop is not connected to the 4KX-PLUS.
- Cisco CODEC Step by Step Setup Guide
The most cost-effective and user-friendly interoperability solution
Rely on a proven technology that captures uncompressed HDMI video and audio from Webex devices, which then converts it to USB 3.0 for a third-party laptop.
- Direct integration of Cisco room equipment (camera, audio and screen)
- Solves the interoperability issue
- Optimizes your assets and avoids additional license fees for Cloud Video Interop (CVI) service and user management
- No driver required
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux laptops
- Easily programed macros in your Webex Room Device. Native Webex implementation available in Q2 CY2022
- Intuitive interface on Webex Touch 10 or Webex NavigatorTo request the macros, click here.
For more information head over to the Inogeni website