We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The USB 2.0 Ranger® 2311 extends high-speed USB 2.0 connections up to 100m using CAT 5e/6/7, option to power either LEX (Local Extender) or REX (Remote Extender). The Ranger 2311 is ideal for extending USB peripherals including: keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, flash drives, hard drives, audio devices, web cameras and any other USB device.
- Flexible power - connect the power adapter to either the LEX or REX
- Supplies up to 1Amp to USB port
- Mass Storage Acceleration for USB 2.0 device bulk transfers
- Supports throughputs of up to 480 Mbps
Includes the ExtremeUSB-C suite of features
- Transparent USB extension
- Plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, macOS and Linux