We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The DMON-QUAD is a portable converter with 1 to 4 MultiViewer and an easy to use LCD and button control system.
The DMON-QUAD has 4 x (33G/HD/SD)-SDi to HDMI Converters with 1 to 4 MultiViewer, 8 channel Audio Meters and Custom Layouts.
- 8 Channel Audio Metering overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping per window
- Supports 3G level A and B on inputs and output, allowing conversion between 3G level A and B
- 16 Character UMD overlay per window with individual enables, custom positioning and size
- Tallies can be applied to either Tally Boxes (Default) or Border
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen Multi-Viewer mode
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto detection (26 Formats supported in total)
- Each window is independent of the others, allowing any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate to be displayed simultaneously
- In Pass-Through mode the selected input is passed through to both the (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
Find out more info over at the Decimator website
|SDI INPUT & OUTPUT FORMATS|
|3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s||1080p@60/59.94/50Hz|
|HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s||1080i@60/59.94/50Hz|
|SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s||625i50 (PAL)|
|HDMI OUTPUT FORMATS||1080p@60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz|
|INPUTS||4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI|
|USB for control and updates|
|GPI on RJ-45|
|OUTPUTS||1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI|
|HDMI Type A|
|LCD / BUTTON MENU OPTIONS||HDMI output type|
|Multi-Viewer Output Format|
|Multi-Viewer Number of Windows|
|Multi-Viewer Audio Source|
|Full Screen is Scaled|
|POWER||+5V to +32V DC|
|Positive Centre Pin|
|DIMENSIONS||79.5mm x 123mm x 29.5mm (3.1” x 4.8” x 1.2”)|
*Specifications are correct at time of publication