We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
This converter is given the namesake of the Decimator company for a reason, it packs a powerful punch into such a small unit. Features include:
- Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total) and can handle switching of synchronous sources
- Simultaneous scaling on both the HDMI and Composite outputs with a maximum delay of 1 input frame
- HDMI output with optional full scaling and aspect ratio conversion.
- Down-converted Composite output
- NTSC or PAL is selectable for 3G/HD inputs
- SD will be passed unchanged.
- Low latency 3G/HD to SD Down-conversion with ARC (Aspect Ratio Conversion) of either: i) 16:9 to 16:9 Anamorphic ii) 16:9 to 4:3 Le erbox iii) 16:9 to 4:3 Centre Cut (Crop to 4:3)
- Full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation
- 16 times over-sampling for Composite Output
- Passes EIA-708/608 Closed Captions to the Composite Output
- Full 16-Channel Audio metering displayed on the HDMI output with:
- Any of the 4 audio groups individually selectable
- Vertical or Horizontal Bars
- AES/EBU, VU, Extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC Scales
- Bar & Float, Bar only or Float only
- Transparency adjustment
- Separate Bar and Float Ballis cs control
- Adjustable Reference level
- Red, Yellow and Green Range adjustment
- Bar thickness adjustment
- Margin adjustment
- De-Embedded Analogue Audio is output on 2 x RCA connectors at -10dBu = -20dBFS. •
- G/HD/SD-SDI Ac ve Loop-Through Output
The following items are included with the unit:
- Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Bracket
You can find out more about the Decimator 2 over at the Decimator website
|VIDEO FORMATS||3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s |
|HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s |
|SD:SMPTE 259M@270Mb/s |
|Conditional Maximum Equalization cable length of 400M for |
SDI, 200M for HD-SDI and 100M 3G-SDI using Belden 1694A
|POWER||+5V to +24V DC, ~5 Watts|
|Positive Centre Pin|
|DIP SWITCH CONTROLS||NTSC or PAL Selection|
|Crop 16:9 to 4:3|
|16:9 or 4:3 Aspect Selection|
|Stereo Pair selection for RCA Analogue Audio|
|HDMI Output format select|
|1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-Through|
|2 x RCA for De-embedded Analogue Audio (20dBFS=-10dBu)|
|DIMENSIONS||90mm x 71mm x 23mm (3.5” x 2.8” x 0.9”)|
*Specifications correct at time of publication