We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
The Blackmagic Videohub Master Control Pro is a remote 1RU Ethernet hardware panel with spin knob control that gives you complete control over your entire router from anywhere in the studio. Simply connect Master Control Pro to your ethernet network and you get full control of every crosspoint on your router. The front panel features programmable buttons, spin knob control and an elegant LCD for displaying source and destination labels. That means you can see and route all of your cross-points remotely, even on the biggest Videohub!
- Ethernet connection with Power over Ethernet and non powered loop through.
- 110-240V volt power connection included for use with not powered by Ethernet.
- Full access to every cross point on routers via direct entry or spin knob scrolling.
- Spin knob allows customers to scroll through router labels in alphabetical order.
- Direct button entry allows router labels to be typed in, or to limit to a scrolling list.
- Supports optional “take” button set via software configuration.
- Includes Mac and Windows software for control panel programming.
- Button caps can be removed for easy labeling.
- Buttons are illuminated by RGB LEDs for highest illumination quality.
- Compact 1 rack unit size, approximately three inches deep.
- Works with all Videohub models.
For more information head over to the Blackmagic website.
|Ethernet||RJ45 Ethernet In and Out. Power over ethernet supported on Ethernet In. No power over ethernet on Ethernet Out.|
|RS-422||In and Out (for future implementation)|
|Computer Interface||USB-C for configuration and software updates.|
|Power||100 - 240 AC|
|21 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination.
LCD information screen.
|Internal Software upgrade via included firmware updater application via USB or ethernet.|
|Mac 10.13 High Sierra, Mac 10.14 Mojave or later.
|1 rack unit size. Less than 3 inches deep.|
|Included free for Windows™ and Mac™ via USB 2.0high speed (480Mb/s) interface.|
|Power Fail Requirements||Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.|
|Power Supply||Internal 100 - 240 V AC|
|WxLxH||482mm x 117.92mm x 44.2mm|
|Operating temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Storage temperature||-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|Videohub Master Control Pro|
|12 Months Limited Warranty.|
|Specifications correct at time of publication|