*Please note that vMix Licence keys will be provided in Business hours.
vMix 4K is software that allows you to create professional quality productions on your own computer at a fraction of the cost. vMix gives you the power to add multiple cameras, videos, images, audio, web streams, Powerpoint, titles, virtual sets, chroma key, and much more to your production. You are then able to display, record and live stream your production all at the same time!
Vmix can be used in large scale multi-camera events or simple webcam one person productions. There is a once off payment to use vMix so you don't need to pay a yearly subscription fee. Once you pay for vMix you also get free Version upgrades for 12 months! After the 12 months you can pay a small upgrade fee to have the latest and greatest version of vMix.
All of your inputs in one place
Video Cameras - 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
Video Files - Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
DVDs - With menu navigation
Audio Files - MP3 and WAV
Audio Devices - Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
Video and Audio PlayLists - Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream, YouTube and Twitch.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
- 4 Built In Virtual Sets - Or build your own
- Full Motion Zoom - Customisable camera position presets
- High Quality Chroma Key - Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
- Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
- Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7.
- Find out more about running vMix on a Mac over at the vMix website
Built-In Title Templates
- Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
- Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
- Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
- Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
- Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Live Video Effects
- Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time. All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
- Combine multiple inputs together using the different "Multi View" presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
- vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature.
- Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
- Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
- Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
Compare vMix Versions: Basic, Basic HD, SD, HD, 4K, Pro