Wirecast 14.2 Now Available
on July 15, 2021
Wirecast 14.2 is here! And if you purchased anytime after 28/4/2020 it's a FREE update.
Below is a quick look at some of the highlights:
- Apple Universal Support
- Wirecast is now optimized to run natively on Apple Silicon
- Shot Templates
- Shot templates can be a huge time saver! Use Shot Templates to easily add a pre-configured shot layout to your document. Use our default Shot templates, or create your own customised Shot Templates!
- Assign cameras or sources to Placeholders to quickly add a source to any number of shots.
- Secondary Display Output
- This is a Wirecast Pro feature that lets you send the live program feed to another monitor or display. Unlike Multi-viewer, which is meant for monitoring your feeds or your live/preview screens, Secondary Display Live Output is frame accurate program out, without the need for special hardware.
- Lock Shot Icon
- This is handy feature if you have a PTZ camera with several shots for preset camera angles. This feature allows you to take a snapshot of your camera angle and lock that as your shot icon, making it easier to see which shot has which preset assigned to it.
- Shot ISO Indicator
- Shows a tally indicator on the top right corner of shots that are currently being ISO recorded.
- Sony X-series PTZ Control
- A new Sony X-Series VISCA/UDP protocol profile is now available in the PTZ controller. This lets you pan, zoom and tilt your Sony X-Series camera with the built-in PTZ controller in Wirecast.
- LinkedIn Live Auto Captions
- Make your LinkedIn Live broadcasts more accessible by adding auto-generated captions to any LinkedIn Live video.
- Blackmagic Input Selector
- This new option lets you select the type of video/audio input connection (HDMI/SDI) used for incoming Blackmagic Designs sources . This helps ensure you have the right connection chosen, to reduce errors in your incoming sources.
- Audio in Webpage source
- You now have the ability to adjust audio from a Web Page source as well as stream it out as part of your broadcast.
Check out all the feature updates and fixes over at the Telestream website.