Newtek have announced the Connect Spark Pro NDI encoder module. The Connect Spark Pro is a great solution for converting 4K UHD video for IP workflows. It combines the benefits of NDI with powerful and professional features for modern video production all within a super compact and portable case. With the capability of converting video of any compatible format to NDI, including 4K UHD, with native support for resolutions up to 2160p at 60 frames per second this is a great piece of equipment if you are looking to utilise the powers of NDI.
Some of the features include:
- 4K UHD - Convert video of any compatible format to NDI®, including 4K UHD, with native support for resolutions up to 2160p at 60 frames per second.
- NDI Output - Translate video from the connected camera or device to IP, delivering to the network as a full-bandwidth NDI® video source.
- HDMI 2.0 Input
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Audio - Present high-quality sound, with support for embedded HDMI 2.0 digital audio, with adjustable volume control.
- Tally - Receive tally notification from compatible NDI® devices via physical LEDs when video output from Connect Spark™ Pro is visible on Program and/or Preview.
- Web-Based Interface - Monitor video, manage login credentials, access controls, and configure audio, video, and network settings from any supported Web browser on any compatible networked device.
- Virtual PTZ - Create multiple shots from a single, full-resolution video signal—determining areas of interest, then storing as full-frame presets, with support for live virtual zoom and pan control.
- Multicast Mode
- Optionally allow multiple destinations to receive the Connect Spark™ Pro video source without individual point-to-point connections to conserve network bandwidth.
- NDI Virtual Input - Designate Connect Spark™ Pro as the video input source in popular desktop video applications like Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Zoom, and many more.
- Network Identification - Easily identify Connect Spark™ Pro on your network with the ability to apply custom device and channel names.
- Network Visibility - Access Connect Spark™ Pro devices connected to other networks via IP address
- Camera Mount - industry-standard, threaded screw camera mount.
- Free Firmware Updates
Head on over to Newtek to check out more features and we will keep you posted when these little beauties are in our hot little hands.