Also on offer is 20% off when you purchase a 2 year subscription to the Livestream Platform - get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to take advantage of this great offer.
The Livestream HD51 is a live production switcher, all you need is to plug in a screen and you are ready to go! With 5 HDMI or SDI inputs and 1 HDMI or SDI output as well 10 remote camera tracks this is a beautiful machine to handle most live event scenarios. However if you do want something with more grunt and functionality then the Livestream HD550 may be he way to go especially if you need the portability. We use it for our streaming production for most of our clients and it is the perfect size to take as carry on when flying interstate or internationally for jobs.
Find out more from Livestream at NAB including a demo of the soon to be released Livestream Mevo, Livestream Studio 4.0 (still in Beta - expected to be released in June) and all of its cool new features including capability to stream to Facebook Live other features include:
- Mevo - Bring in and mix multiple Mevo cameras
- Web Control - allowing you to control Studio through Chrome from anywhere in the world
- Remote Interview - Mix remote guests' webcams (through Chrome) into your stream by sending them a link - includes a moderation room
- Magewell Pro Support - updated Magewell integration including support for their Pro range of HD-SDI and HDMI input devices
- 4K VIrtual Camera Crop - Using a sinfle HD or $K video source you can create virtual camera angle and much more
- Built-in RTMP server - bring sources into Studio using any RTMP encoder
- Bonded Streaming - Studio is the only switcher with integrated bonded streaming when using Livestream Platform
- Cloud Edtiion - a hosted version of Studio 4.0 is offered on the Amazon Cloud.
Watch their NAB video to find out more.