We offer the following shipping options for all items except software downloads and bulky items:
- 4 - 6 working days
- 1 - 3 working days (Metro East Coast)
- Please contact us for a quote for other areas
Some items may be considered Bulky and therefore attract a greater shipping charge. This is the total shipping charge and is not in addition to our Standard or Express Shipping charges.
All orders (in stock items) must be placed by 12.30pm AEST/AEDT for same day despatch. Orders placed after 12.30pm, during weekends, holidays or after hours will be processed the following business day.
We do our best to maintain stock of our most popular items, all other items are normally despatched within a few days however we will advise you if your item is not in stock within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) and will advise of the approximate delivery time.
We primarily use Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack Express, Couriers Please, TFM Logistics and Toll Express depending on the delivery location and shipping option chosen.
Delivery timings are approximate and may differ due to circumstances outside of our control such as flight delays, traffic incidents, extreme weather etc.
Software downloads that do not require delivery of a physical product do not attract a shipping charge. Serial Numbers will be emailed within 24 hours, turnaround is often within a few hours.
Prism Flex is our portable H.264/H.265 encoder/decoder that allows you to stream to any destination in up to 4KHD. Its compact, multi-I/O, low-power design can fit into compact spaces – making it easy to integrate into any live production workspace and workflow. Simply place it on a table, camera, or wedged between your video switcher and audio mixer. Prism Flex is designed to perform in mission-critical scenarios where reliable, color-accurate, and low latency point-to-point streaming is needed. This includes live production companies, broadcasters, filmmakers, megachurches, and large corporations. Pair the Teradek Prism Flex 855 Encoder with two of the Teradek Node II to maximise the units bonded capabilities. Prism Flex’s extensive feature set gives you the highest quality on a single device.
- 4K Encoding/Decoding. Live stream with cutting-edge image quality. 10-bit, 4:2:2 offers a color-accurate picture for virtual viewers.
- HEVC + AVC. Get better visual quality at half the bitrate.
- SRT, RTMP(S), MPEG-TS. Send streams to every platform, including Facebook Live, Youtube, Twitch, and more.
With a subscription to Teradek’s Core Cloud platform you can get even more out of your Prism Flex.
- Multi-streaming. Send streams to multiple destinations simultaneously.
- Network Bonding. Avoid mid-stream drops and bond several internet connections together.
- Archiving. Save on storage and keep your content in the cloud.
- Transcoding. Transcode your video to AVC before sending it out to CDNs.
- Remote Management. Manage your codec from anywhere.
- Store and Forward. Save and send files in chunks for faster delivery.
For more information head over to the Teradek website.