Designed for videographers and video hobbyists on a limited budget, the BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 Wireless Microphone System is a new generation 2.4 GHz wireless microphone, dual-channel for capturing audio with dual subjects to your smartphones, tablets, DSLR cameras, consumer camcorders, PCs, etc.
The BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 Wireless Microphone System is a compact and extraordinarily easy-to-use wireless microphone system for recording crisp and clear speech, and interviews. The omni-directional lavalier mic included is suitable for performers who which to exhibit freedom of movement in their visual recordings. Additionally, the system offers up to 60m (197ft) line-of-sight operation range. BY-WM4 Pro-K2 consists of two compact body-pack transmitters (TX4 Pro), a portable receiver(RX4 Pro), a lavalier/lapel microphone, two pieces of omni-directional lavalier microphones, a 3.5mm TRRS audio cable and a 3.5mm TRS audio cable, which provides immediate out-of-the-box operation for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications. The receiver is built with 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- For mobile Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers, Padcasters and more
- Compatible with most of Audio/Video equipments, such as Smartphone, tablet, DSLR, small recorder, Audio Recorder, PC, etc
- Two transmitters can capture dual subjects
- Compact and lightweight bodypack transmitter and receiver
- Electret condenser, omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- With simple gain buttons and a power/pair button, the system is comfortably easy to use