For the first time ever, Cube will be available with both HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) compression and your choice of HD (1080) and UHD (4K) resolution support.
USB Greater encoding performance, better bandwidth utilization, and incredibly power efficient: our new line of HD and UHD H.265 codecs will bring your digital video workflow into the future.
Transcoding & 3rd Party Encoder Support for Core
With unlimited multi-destination streaming, remote monitoring, and real-time transcoding, our Core IP video management system expands the possibilities of every streaming workflow.
iOS Monitoring for Everyone on Set
Perfect for clients, makeup, script supervisors and more, our new monitoring solution turns your iOS devices into professional field monitors.
- Stream high quality video content at half the bandwidth required of AVC compression. Switch between AVC and HEVC compression whenever you like
- The 700 series supports up to 1080p60 streaming resolution/frame rates
- The 800 series supports up to 2160p60 streaming resolution/frame rates
- Cube HEVC decoders support HEVC streams from 3rd party encoders
- Fully compatible with Core and its new transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination
- Dual input (HDMI + SDI), compatible with the new Bond module, and available with GigE and dual band 802.11ac WiFi
- Stream to any online video platform or to many at the same time using the Core cloud platform
- Stream point-to-point using MPEG-TS, RTSP, or a variety of other supported protocols Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
- Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek’s Live:Air iOS switcher application
- Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS